Engine miss

My knees are bone on bone, and left side is f'd up..  I was told I am too young and too heavy to getnew knees, but you need new knees..  gonna try the 3 part shots in the left knee, if ins. approves it..  good luck with your recovery....   My dedication to repairing big trucks broke my body..  I assume you too... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

My knees are bone on bone, and left side is f'd up..  I was told I am too young and too heavy to getnew knees, but you need new knees..  gonna try the 3 part shots in the left knee, if ins. approves it..  good luck with your recovery....   My dedication to repairing big trucks broke my body..  I assume you too... 

sure glad I read this :: I don't want to end up like you old people : LOL, having all those worn body parts .  think Dr went and had couple extra drinks after seeing  X-rays of my knees (2) / hips (2) and back !! his reply was "how the hel- are you even walking!!!" nothing there . side note :GLAD I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WENT OFF TOPIC !!LMAO🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

off topic??  who??  us ??  Never...   'F' a bunch of bad joints !!  Uhhh what is this thread about??  :) 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

yup ! They want to wire me up next not to sure I want to let them do that! I have an appointment with the pain clinic in a week or two see how that goes ! Not sure I want to be vmac Fred!😂There back on topic! 

fixed 😎 Gota love this place!

• Haha 1

be careful when they "wire you up" ;; raises havoc with security monitors at the air ports. DR won't replace my knees  before replacing both hips. at this point I have more serious issues to contend with . bringing things back to topic also ; I have developed an "engine miss in the fuel pump area " .time will tell

• Haha 1

Found a good fuel additive the other day ! Maybe you could drink some might fix you up! Worked good on the old backhoe! Might raise your ctane rate!

😂

• Haha 1