Interchangeable parts?

Would anyone know if a model E7-460 Mack motor model year: 1999 with serial number: 11GBA4907P2 would have exhaust valve holes that are same or interchangeable with a 2003 model Mack: AI-300A motor with serial number:  11GBA15672YP1

I realize their are many differences between these motors….im just wondering specifically if Mack E7 and AI-300A have the same valve yokes and pushrods?

I'm sure @Joey Mack will be along shortly. Could you look up the part numbers through PAI and see if they are the same part? I guess even if they were the same part they might have different numbers since they were different engine families....good luck

your heads have the pinless intake bridges and no engine brake, based on the picture. what holes are you asking about?

I looked at this again,,  forgive me, but I am not sure what the questions pertains too.  which engine are you trying to fix?  looks like a CCRS or ASET parts in the picture.  

I had a AI-300A motor that needed an overhaul and decided to convert it to a E7460.

The machine shop which sold me the PAI inframe kit and the PAI cam kit did the research along with PAI to tell me what would be required to convert it and I ordered the parts accordingly…..gave them as a reference the engine model and serial number off of a E7460 we have in one of our other trucks and also gave them the engine model and serial number off the AI-300A motor that I wanted to rebuild and convert into an E7460

I got an inframe kit, camshaft kit, injectors, oil pump, and different cylinder heads using the casting numbers that PAI said I would need for the conversion and had the machine shop go through them, I have yet to get the turbo and exhaust manifold 

The motor has no Jake or engine brake…I have both an E7 and also a ETEC service manual….the ETech manual says that using ETech exhaust valve yokes/bridges on an E7 can release the valve retainers and drop a valve….would AI-300A motor exhaust valve yokes/bridges cause the same potential failure of dropping a valve….I attached pictures of the exhaust valve yokes/bridges that were in the AI-300A that I can use if they are the proper ones and also I’d like to use the pushrods that were in the AI motor if they are the proper ones….can anyone tell me if these are correct ones to use on an E7460? I can provide the casting numbers of the heads that I’m using to convert it if needed….I just don’t have them with me right at the moment 

Thank you Joey Mack….what made me question all this was the diagram in my etech service manual…in the section on valve yoke installation it had brought up this issue with interchanging e7 and etech bridges….they had a diagram on how to differentiate the two but my bridges didn’t appear to match either bridge….my bridges aren’t rounded on the end like an e7 bridge nor are the underside of the button on same plane as the plane under the adjuster locknut….also my bridges don’t have .140” between them planes…more like .090 to .100” between the planes so I ask myself why don’t my bridges fit the profile of either the etech or e7 bridges as per the diagram…then I ask if my bridges not matching either profile are safe to use….thats what got me reaching out for help….

Thanks for the response!!