T2180b

RowdyRebel

shop manual says 30 pints

30 pints....that's what, 3-3/4 gallons? I feel a little better....tranny was actin' up on me...wasn't wanting to stay in the low range when working my way up through the lower gears....turned out to be a little low...I'm guessing it took 2 gallons out of the 5 gallon bucket to top off. :o Good news is that it quit acting up on me about 1/2 mile into my day today, so I'm hoping I dodged an expensive bullet. :blink:

Had been putting off checking it for a while because I didn't have any oil at the house to add if it had been low.... :whistling: ...started acting up on me though this Monday...got home Tuesday early enough to go to town and buy a 5 gallon bucket...and had enough daylight left yesterday to check it...really glad I didn't put it off 'till Saturday. Hadn't been leaking, so it's probably been low for a while... :wacko:

...at least now I got the oil, so I got no excuse not to check it when I'm under there greasing it from now on :tease:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!