Global Scale Model Trucks, A Source for Many Model Truck Conversion Cabs Especially Macks

After many years or personally building model trucks especially with a passion for Macks, I launched globalscalemodeltrucks.com last year. 

It offers scale model truck conversion cabs using smooth 3d resin technology to convert existing model trucks or kits in models that were never offered before in plastic, diecast or resin. One of the great things of 3d technology is that a 3d CAD file can be designed and optimized to print conversion cabs in variety of scales. Years of pictures and measurements of trucks taken at truck shows like Macungie were very influential in the design processes.  Numerous model truck kits especially in 1/24 and 1/25 scales are good sources for being donor trucks for chassis and parts to complete desired models.

Global Scale Model Trucks currently  model truck conversion cabs of 11 truck brands in 1/24, 1/25, 1/32 and even 1/34 scales. 1/14 scale cabs for remote control trucks may be available later this year.

Many U.S market Mack models are available to order plus many unique  Macks that were only sold in overseas markets such as Australia, New Zealand or Europe and Middle East. 

For available brands, models,  prices and scales that can be ordered please visit globalscalemodeltrucks.com and it has a easy search feature.

New models are added periodically so there is an option to subscribe for those updates on the site.

• Thanks 1

thanks for update;; I just paid a lot more for an E9-400 and another Mack conversion cab VS your catalog numbers. I'm backlogged on a number of builds at the moment , but am definitely interested . not a fan of 3-D printing ; resins castings look positive..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

thanks for update;; I just paid a lot more for an E9-400 and another Mack conversion cab VS your catalog numbers. I'm backlogged on a number of builds at the moment , but am definitely interested . not a fan of 3-D printing ; resins castings look positive..

Smooth resin printing 3d technology has revolutionized the whole concept of 3d as opposed to FDM plastic 3d which tends to have lines. Very little sanding if any at all is needed with resin and can be done with a sanding sponge if it needs to. 

• Like 1