Personal Profile:

Rob

Hi Barry, how do you edit or change profile information? What I'm asking is the area of "additional information" that lists the type of truck you have that is under the posted avatar. Mine states "57 B-61", and I can't seem to edit or change that setting.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Click 'My Controls' at the top right of any page...then scroll half way down til you see 'Edit Profile' that should open the profile where you can change the info...be sure to click 'save changes' when done! Let me know if you have any problems...I can make the changes for you.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Hi Barry, I've been trying to add my DM686SX in my veiwing profile under additional info but haven't been able to. I tried the directions you gave here but can't make it work. This is a great website and even an old dog like me has been able to find a lot of helpful info in the short time I've been here. RS Martynl

Click 'My Controls' at the top right of any page...then scroll half way down til you see 'Edit Profile' that should open the profile where you can change the info...be sure to click 'save changes' when done! Let me know if you have any problems...I can make the changes for you.

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!

There is only 1 field available per question...if you have more than one truck, just seperate them with a comma like this:

Make: Mack

Model: B61T, DM686S

Year: 1961, 1981

I don't wanna add to many fields because they will fill up the member profile area pretty quick! I can add more fields in the profile view (You would have to click a members user name to see them) If you guys would like that, I can add truck #2 & Truck #3?? Let me know what you think!

bmodel_logo.png

There is only 1 field available per question...if you have more than one truck, just seperate them with a comma like this:

I don't wanna add to many fields because they will fill up the member profile area pretty quick! Hope this helps!

Barry, I can't even get access to the area to edit it. That is the problem I'm experienceing.

Thanks,

Rob

Barry, I can't even get access to the area to edit it. That is the problem I'm experienceing.

Thanks,

Rob

Belay my last...... I just checked again and now it shows the area to edit the information. I've never seen that area show up before.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

OK, I did add a text field to the profile...it is titled "Other Trucks" You can go to edit profile and add anything else in your antique collections that other members can view by clicking on your user name! This way you don't have to add all your trucks in the topic view profile lists (make, model & year)

Hope this helps out, let me know how you like it!

bmodel_logo.png

I don't wanna add to many fields because they will fill up the member profile area pretty quick! I can add more fields in the profile view (You would have to click a members user name to see them) If you guys would like that, I can add truck #2 & Truck #3?? Let me know what you think!

Thanks Barry, It worked just fine and you have a great site. As far as changing the profile view, what you have works for me but maybe the guys with more trucks would like your suggestion. Keep up the good work, RS Martyn

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!