1999 CH 613 electrical problem

Its a CH, still has an acc. relay in the dash, probably a cube style plugged in by the fuse panels, left side..  JoeH,  i'm pretty sure that on the firewall celenoid there is a large power wire that goes the the cab, then through the cab relay as you have stated..  With respect, Jojo 

and yes, My bet is its an E-Tech...  V-Mac III like you say..  

I forgot to add the on the firewall next to the starter relay there is a black one..  that is a ground breaker..  If it fails, it will cause the issue you have.  you can jump the terminals for a minute to see if she lights back up..

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed
  • Like 1

I see your name is OLDMAN...  I like it...   are you new to the truck that you have?  If so,, trust me....  it's all good if so... This forum has so many smart guys of older age, it will be a blessing for you ..  I hope you dont find my posting offensive... Jojo

adI crossed the terminals on the black ground breaker with the key on and could hear a humming sound from the black box and a clicking sound from somewhere. Had my son hold the key in the start position then I crossed the terminals and motor started and ran for about 2 seconds . I've had the truck probably 10 years but only put maybe 5k on it on a year. You can't offend me, I grew up holding the flashlight for my dad.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...