More Mack Trucks From Puerto Rico. My New Galleries

HELLO TO ALL MY FELLOW MACK ENTHUSIASTS.

AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM ME, YOUR FRIEND FROM PUERTO RICO I AM PAOSTING LOTS AND LOTS OF MACK TRUCK PICTURES THAT I TOOK AT OUR CHRISTMAS TRUCK FEST ON DECEMBER 14 OF 2008.

I HAVE A LOT OF PICTURES THAT ORIGINALLY I WAS GOING TO PUT IN JUST ONE ALBUM, BUT I THINK IT IS MORE EFICIENT IF I PUT THEM ON MANY ALBUMS.

CHECK MY NEWEST AMBUMS. ORANGE CRUSH AND CHRISTMAS TRUCK FEST

I BET YOU WILL GO CRAZY WITH MY NEW ALBUM NAMED ORANGE CRUSH, WICHS FEATURES A NICE 1987 ORANGE MACK R600 MODEL, A SINGLE AXLE TRACTOR THAT IS IN PRISTINE SHOW STATUS. AND THIS TRUCK WORKS EVERY DAY!!!!

GO AHEAD AND ENJOY MY PICTURES IS ALL PART OF WHAT I LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU MY FELLOW MACK FRIENDS.

JUST A SNEAK PEAK, TO MAKE YOU GO TO MY ALBUMS.

gallery_1677_584_1450654.jpg

gallery_1677_582_1686997.jpg

gallery_1677_582_654346.jpg

I HAVE OVER 300 NEW MACK PICTURES THAT I HOPE TO FINISH UPLOADING THIS WEEK. MORE ALBUMS COMMING SOON.

ENJOY THEM.

• Like 1

Man,!

Those are EXCELLENT. I really enjoyed them. I'm glad someone is proud of those trucks that came from the USA. And I hope the parts are not so high that they can hardly buy them for those trucks.

mike

Thanks for the reply.

Well scince MACK R Series is a TRUE HARD WORKER here in PUERTO RICO, parts available for them are easy to get. Most of our DUMP TRUCKS are MACK R-Series . Now we are seeing a HUGE comeback of MACK R-SERIES tractor trailer trucks. And the owners who are getting those MACK, put them in nice re-construction status and bring them back to life.

Se that ORANGE MACK R in my ORANGE CRUSH Gallery?????...- That Bad Puppy works every day, making profits for the company and the DOG deserves its PRISTINE SHOW STATUS PEDIGREE!!! He earns it!!!!!

THERE ARE NEW GALERIES THAT I UPLOADED TODAY, PLEASE WATCH THEM AND TALK ABOUT ANY PICTURE YOU WANT.

WOW, how do they keep them so clean and shiney, i couldn,t even have them in my shop and keep them that clean, very nice :mack1:

WELL AFTER A GOOD DAY OF HARD WORK, THE OWNERS OF THOSE MACK TRUCKS WASH AND CLEAN THEM EVERY DAY. BELEIVE ME, IT IS SOME KIND OF THERAPY TO WASH, CLEAN AND POLISH THOSE BIG BOYS. AND THE COMPLAINS WE GET AN EVERY TRUCK SHOW ARE PRICELESS.

I HOPE SOME OF YOU CAN COME IN SUMMER 2009 TO OUR BIGGEST TRUCK FEST EVER.

• 1 year later...