519 ED injectors and information

Hello all, I am new to forums so forgive me for any mistakes I make. I currently am working on a 519 ED Lanova diesel engine and am looking for injectors and or a possible alternative injector for this engine. The information I have is mostly coming from the War Department Tech manual TM 9-1818A for the Mack NR 10 ton truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joey, 

I can help you with what you asked on. I rebuilt injectors on my Lanova ED519 and could locate new nozzles for. I don't have the part# handy since I'm on a road at the moment and info you need is in a copybook at home. I hope to be there in a couple of days. You may PM me and remember about your need. 

Speaking short procedure of change of nozzles is relatively easy. The same for the crack pressure setting. I have done both myself using a simple stand having about no experience on that before. 

Also I too would like to know what truck has the engine you work on? 

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad, thank you for replying. Just to let you know the engine I have came to me partly disassembled along with a END 672 also disassembled and have been trying to separate and ID parts. The injectors I have are Bosch AKF-100s for the END 672. I have no injector arts at all for the ED 519. From the book I have I see the original injector was a AKB. The Chassis this engine is going in is a Mack FT.

Thanks,

Joe B

• Like 1