Mack 470 etech

Will

Have a Mack 470 etech engine 1998 model. Boost pressure gets to 200kpa on gauge then starts to de rate itself, does this every time it gets to the 200kpa boost pressure. Throwing a 3-4 code which is engine position sensor, replaced both and still doing it. Just wondering if anyone out there would have any ideas what would be the cause. 

Thankyou

will

200 kpa converts to 29 PSI..  that's pretty good.. I don't recall a boost sensor on that engine, or a waste gate turbo.. what else was done to the engine recently.

Yep the code went away, why would it be de rating itself? When it gets to 29psi the lightning bolt flickers on and off while de rating then go back to flat ground and everything goes back to normal? No boost sensor or ease gate on this engine. Nothing has been done to the engine recently or in fact for the last 12 months other then regular services. 

Coolant shutdown, is delayed, I figured because it flashes the mil light.  For some reason, I can't really think of a cause for this yet..  front cover flexis a good thought.  

Check the front engine mounts under the stantion. See if the rubber has disintegrated. Also look behind the balancer to see if the 18mm bolts are loose. I doubt they are, but...  

I'm grabbing at straws..  This one is hard for me, without being there..  I'm sorry..  I would ask if there is an adverse condition on the road/terrain, that may be causing an issue, also, did you ever have speed sensor codes.. I know you said no stored codes, but didnt say when they were cleared last..  Keep us posted,,  jojo