2001 E7 motor swap

3dimesdown

Hey all, looks like I may have to put a new engine in our 2001 RB E7 350. Just curious if I’m able to upgrade to a 400 without much hassle? Or is this more trouble then it’s worth? Also can anyone recommend where to buy rebuilt engines in Canada ? Even better in Ontario ? Thanks for the help!!!

No difference between a 350 and a 400, the engine will bolt right in. There may be differences between the cam timing, turbo and injectors. Software will have to be changed as well. Why not rebuild what you have? Or is it not rebuildable? 

V

I build these with (re-man) heads, turbo, injectors, cam kit, water pump, air compressor,oil pump, oil cooler service, engine kit without connecting rods, a paint job, new fuel hoses, new coolant hoses, filters, fluid's,[ labor ($5,000.00)] ............   (Machine shop cost's can vary the price) (Engine harness repair or replacement can vary the price)          around,---- $25,000.00   (U.S.D.)  I used to do this just a few years ago at around $18,000.00    Jojo

• Like 1
  • Like 1