2013 Mack CXU630, while driving, losing half power, won't show speed

Who has any idea what is going on with my truck,  2013 CXU630. I'll be driving and it seems like it loses half its power, turbo psi is only like 20 instead of 35-40, speedometer gauge reads zero, digital display shows - -? for mph, and there is an "I" on the display screen by where it shows what gear im in. No cruise control or engine braking works either while it does this. Is this heard of or do I have a wiring gremlin I need to figure outm

If it were me I would check all the grounds..  they are the gray wires through out the harness'. under the top dash panel you can see some grounds,  above the throttle pedal is some, and outside on the fire wall, is a pass through, and there is where i have found loose wires..  jojo

One of our 2013 CXU’s de-rated and lost the speedo ( dashes in the screen) , lightning bolt on , ABS /ATC light on. Had active codes for both front wheel speed sensors . Tested and both bad.  Replaced both sensors and the tone wheel on one hub. Cleared codes and did 15 mile test drive . All ok. This was a manual trans truck. I know the M-drive trucks will derate on certain ABS codes but was unsure on manual transmission trucks till today.