MACK CX613

MhileDollz

5 minutes ago, MhileDollz said:

My Mack CX613 won't start until I pour much fuel in the AIR CLEANER that's when it's gonna start... What's the problem please?

Not much info bro ! if it has a fuel primer try pumping that till its hard ! I suggest not dumping any kind fuel in the intake ! check the plastic return lines to the head for where and looseness!

• Like 2

I asked him to post it here so more guys like you could see this. Mhile, you need to post as much info as possible and send over the codes for these guys. The more info the better and the chances of getting you fixed up become much greater. 

Edited by Onyx610
Spelling again

2 minutes ago, MhileDollz said:

Okay I will do that 

Don't hold back on info ! How it started happening what you were doing when it happened it all helps! Codes Bla bla bla ! DON"T use any more liquid on the intake! A fuel problem is different than an electrical problem ! A desel will almost always start on vapor ! Just won't run for long!

• Like 2

My guess it falls between a 2002 + 2005?  possibly a 427 HP, and a CCRS?  So like the guys asked, please post more about the truck and the issue.  and I like to know what the most recent repairs were also..  No need to write a book, you can sum it up, so you dont ware out your finger's,,   Ton's smart guy's here that will help at a moments notice..  :) Jojo 

• Like 1