Fuel tank part number question

I'm looking to put the 2nd tank back on the passenger side of my B. The tank that is on the driver side would belong on the passenger side, but I'd like to match the tank I have to a larger tank for the driver side.

Can anyone tell me what series Mack used a 2MB 4814R P2 tank.

Thanks everyone! 

6 hours ago, Freightrain said:

The passenger side was 40 gal, the drivers was 50 gal. since there was no stack bracket in the way.

This was square tanks, not sure about round tanks.

Yep, the tank I have is 40 gal usable and 45 gal total, with the part number I stated. I would like to find out what model trucks used this tank so I know what model I need to get the larger tank from.

8 hours ago, Freightrain said:

1985 build date, so likely just a replacement B model tank.   I'm not familiar with any other model that used that style of tank.  Sorry.  Hope someone else has some input.

It's not the same as a B tank. It needs the newer style j brackets. B tanks are about maybe 2 inches shorter height wise. It looks very similar to an older R or DM tank but the larger DS tanks on the DM had the double step.