How do I finish removing ac supply box

usrjcro11

12 minutes ago, usrjcro11 said:

Sorry if I put it in wrong place

Get a shop vac in there first and suck that shit out. Then remove the screws on the sides of the center dash and the front panel will tilt forward and lift out.  Vacuum everything clean as you go. On the front panel there is sealing goo and I think foam, be sure to replace all of that otherwise you won't have any air blowing decent. Spend extra time and effort to clean everything out real good. 

ok, well its easy, the screws in the front of the panel come out,  the 2' T-27/25 screws come out,, the screws on the side of the front.  cover come out.. drop the front cover down an inch and pull it up out of the way.  Dont forget to "recover" the freon while doing all this..   :)  take hose clamp pliers or 2 small needle nose vise grips, and pinch the 2 heater hoses and remove them from the core nipples...  yes,,,, I said Nipples... :) Good luck removing the expansion valve without breaking it, but you did say you were replacing everything...   Whizz wheel, cut it out..  put the shifter into 5th gear to get it out the way... then remove the holder for the heater core and evap cond.  and slide it out...  oop's,  remove the elephant snout at the firewall, if its still there... then pull the cores..  well, looks like a wrote a small book..  ok guy's,  what did I leave out??   :) jojo

• Like 1