94 CH613 E7 Electronic & Engine Shutdown Lights

msbulldog601

Question

Hello Everyone,

I’m posting to get some information that will point me in the correct direction I have a 94 ch 613 Day Cab with E7 Engine pulling a 24ft end dump…I keep getting the electronic malfunction light on the dash it’s giving me blink code 2-2 and recently the engine shut down light comes on now also so both lights are on but the truck does not shut down. Engine shut down only comes on after truck is running for a while whether driving or idle. When it does come on while driving sometimes it will come on and go back off.  What do you think could be going on? 

A6F932B5-D1A3-4CB0-8FC9-3DB6E33771E7.jpeg

7 answers to this question

Had the same thing going on with our 1985 mack, Is the truck a mouse nest? I'd bet its the wiring harness if that's the case but check oil pressure and everything else before you listen to the computer. Best of luck

Edited by BOBWhite
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

Had the same thing going on with our 1985 mack, Is the truck a mouse nest? I'd bet its the wiring harness if that's the case but check oil pressure and everything else before you listen to the computer. Best of luck

No haven’t had to deal with mice and thanks I will check oil pressure will the oil psi.