Mack DM690S service manual

I assume since you are asking about an E-Tech engine your DM is 1998 or newer. If that is the case the below link is to the entire set of service manuals you would need for your truck. They are not mine and I have no affiliation with the listing or seller. I just did a quick search on Ebay and posted the first listing I found.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373824134452?hash=item5709a79d34:g:77EAAOSwfmBgJtTl

18 minutes ago, JoeH said:

*waiting patiently for the jaw drop*

Yea I figured that would be peoples' reaction.  The way I see it the information contained in those binders is worth 10x or more of the asking price (if your willing to get your hands dirty). But if you come to the this forum looking for information I assume you are willing to do your own work. I guess it just depends on your wrenching abilities and how long you expect to keep the truck for. Whenever I buy a new truck or piece of equipment the first thing I do try to find all the available shop manuals and reference material for it. I tend to buy equipment and hang onto it long term though so it eventually comes in handy.....