Mdrive problems

2014pinnacle

Hi guys I have a 2016 pinnacle with an Mdrive I’m having isssues with the gear selector. While driving the truck the gear selector will go black and then the transmission shifts into neutral you have to punch the dash to get it to light up again and it will shift back into gear any ideas what’s causing the problem?

I'm sorry,, I know what you mean... I left Mack 3 + 1/2 years ago and went back to work for myself..  I'm one guy, and the Small Dealership I left, does as much business as I do, and some days when I go there for parts, there may only be 1 truck in the yard and guys are sent home early to save labor.. Many people see the issues and shop for good shops' Jojo

• Like 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I'm sorry,, I know what you mean... I left Mack 3 + 1/2 years ago and went back to work for myself..  I'm one guy, and the Small Dealership I left, does as much business as I do, and some days when I go there for parts, there may only be 1 truck in the yard and guys are sent home early to save labor.. Many people see the issues and shop for good shops' Jojo

The old adige ! It's hard to get good help these days! was never so prevalent as it is today! People that care are few and far between! 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

So true, 'F'.. I'm not bragging, but the truth is, that I have customers who trust me more than normal, when it comes to working on their money makers.  They would rather hear the how I honestly feel about their truck's and my thought's on the current repair's needed, and if it's a job I cant do, they thank me for not taking them for a ride...  I wish I had the 'Berries' to open up a shop of my own, but i'm scared too, and I don't know who would want to do this hard work. So finding a few guy's to work for me will be tough..  Maybe if I was 20 years younger, with the knowledge I have now, it would be a different story.  well i think i'm rambling now,,,  c'ya Jojo

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

So finding a few guy's to work for me will be tough

Your better off doing what you do ! Trying to justify someone else's actions when something goes sideways is hard to do if they make a mistake on your behalf ! And unfortunately mistakes happen as you know! No body is perfect what we do is not exact science !When you think about it, We are like vets of machinery! all different Types of animal's in our business !

• Like 1
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...