CXU temp and mode controls

New to me 2012 CXU613.  MP7.  Both my cab temp and mode(vent/defrost) controls are not working.  Fan control works as it should. Just always blows HOT air from the vents.  I was told actuators buried in passenger side dash.  But the temp actuator has been on back order for months.  I raise an eyebrow when BOTH of them are not working.  I checked fuses on top of the dash and fuses underneath by brake pedal. (Don’t have fuse diagram, checked all of them).  All are good.  
It looks like their is a harness going to fan control and one opposite for mode/temp control?   If I turn key to on position I cannot get any constant power from any of the terminals out of the wiring harness.  
Go ahead and replace all the actuators like was suggested?  Or can you think of something else?  Any thoughts are appreciated.  

22 hours ago, Mackpro said:

Thank you.  That looks like good information 

23 hours ago, Mackpro said:

Where do you find online manuals like this?

I bought lots and lots of the Factory manuals over the years when I was at the dealership. Most were $8-$15 a piece. I have this one in print so I knew what it looked like and just did a quick search and it turned up. The Mack E-Media site is free but I think it’s mostly Service Bulletins now, it used to be full of manuals. Also the Mack Body Builder website has lots of free maintenance info that’s way easier to navigate than the dealership website. In related info RH Sheppard and TRW both have all their steering gear manuals free online. Eaton Fuller has all their transmission manuals online as well . Bendix also has lots of free manuals on ABS/brakes. 

Edited by Mackpro

12 hours ago, Mackpro said:

I bought lots and lots of the Factory manuals over the years when I was at the dealership. Most were $8-$15 a piece. I have this one in print so I knew what it looked like and just did a quick search and it turned up. The Mack E-Media site is free but I think it’s mostly Service Bulletins now, it used to be full of manuals. Also the Mack Body Builder website has lots of free maintenance info that’s way easier to navigate than the dealership website. In related info RH Sheppard and TRW both have all their steering gear manuals free online. Eaton Fuller has all their transmission manuals online as well . Bendix also has lots of free manuals on ABS/brakes. 

Thank you for the information

12 hours ago, Mackpro said:

8 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

here are the fuse legend's...  A little hard to read, my hands were dirty when i made these copies in a hurry... jojo

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I saved all of these. Thank you very much!

• Like 1