Where can I get a Mack MH blueprint diagram to make a scale model?

I doubt you will find what you are looking for. There may be a chance Mack museum would supply you with some info but they definitely have production information and not ready blueprints suitable to make a scale model. Also a big question is of how highly detailed model you're going to make and in which scale. The chassis is similar to a Superliner and we have its basic measurements in the wiki section. The cab is of relatively simple shape so you can use photos scaling them down. Also being there where you are at I wouldn't miss a chance and get to a real truck with a measure band and take multiple basic sizes to do photo recounts more accurate. If you need a few particular dimentions feel free to PM me and I will measaure one of my MH's.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

You could get hold of a spec sheet which will normally have a line drawing with key dimensions. This is the kind of thing:

1987 Mack Trucks Model MH603 Diagrams Dimensions Specifiations Sheet Original | eBay

You can use the dimensions given to scale up the drawing so you have something to work from. As Vlad writes, the frame is pretty much the same as a 2nd generation superliner. There is quite a good article in an old model magazine on scratchbuilding such a frame so I'll dig it out for you and post it.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 3:22 PM, Vladislav said:

I doubt you will find what you are looking for. There may be a chance Mack museum would supply you with some info but they definitely have production information and not ready blueprints suitable to make a scale model. Also a big question is of how highly detailed model you're going to make and in which scale. The chassis is similar to a Superliner and we have its basic measurements in the wiki section. The cab is of relatively simple shape so you can use photos scaling them down. Also being there where you are at I wouldn't miss a chance and get to a real truck with a measure band and take multiple basic sizes to do photo recounts more accurate. If you need a few particular dimensions feel free to PM me and I will measaure one of my MH's.

Thank you , I have since been able to get some detailed photos of a real truck then I will try to do a 3 d image.

• Like 1