New to me 03 CV713 Dump Truck

Just bought a CV713 Granite dump truck.  I was looking for a fancy Peterbilt or Western Star with a C15 Cat or N14 Cummins, but those are big money.  I have a few customers in my mechanic business that have 03 Macks and they seem to get good service from them and day in day out they just haul dirt without the flash, so I followed their lead.  Coming out of a truck with a Big Cam 400 and a 15 speed, this Mack E7 400, Mack 9 speed is a totally different truck to drive.

Any driving tips for RPMs and such appreciated, also any issues I should be looking out for.

18 Front, 44 mack rears, Chalmers suspension, Mack 9 speed, single frame.

It is a Mack transmission, It was advertised as an 8LL, However it is not, It is an 8 speed with a low, no extra blue button Low, just down to the left low.  The tachometer, reads pretty high, and has various colors on it that it states are good for engine brake.

If I remember correctly the 310 is a version of the 18 speed Mack transmission.  Last 18 speed mack I had apart to repair the Hi/lo, the repair parts were almost the cost of a used Fuller 18 speed.