Looking for NH220

tl1975

I have an NTC 855 Big Cam 350 horse if you are interested. It has an eaton fuller double overdrive 13 speed still bolted to the back of it as well. They have been sitting in a warehouse for the better part of 30 years. The set came out of early to mid 80s international cabover that had 93,000 original miles. I have all the information and VIN number of the truck it came out of if you ever needed to get parts for it. I know its not an NH220 but I figured I would throw it out there. I have no use for it and need to get rid of it. I am 20 minutes from Pittsburgh.....near the airport. Thanks.

7 hours ago, 67RModel said:

I have an NTC 855 Big Cam 350 horse if you are interested. It has an eaton fuller double overdrive 13 speed still bolted to the back of it as well. They have been sitting in a warehouse for the better part of 30 years. The set came out of early to mid 80s international cabover that had 93,000 original miles. I have all the information and VIN number of the truck it came out of if you ever needed to get parts for it. I know its not an NH220 but I figured I would throw it out there. I have no use for it and need to get rid of it. I am 20 minutes from Pittsburgh.....near the airport. Thanks.

Thanks for your offer.. that would be a little too big for what I’d need it for unfortunately.