Does the cab on a Mack LR or LEU tilt?

I casted a 1/34 cab for Mack LEU or similar to the LR scale model. For accuracy in completing the model, is the cab supposed to tilt?

It seems the bumper would be in the way if it did.

I have been searching the internet for images or videos for one with a tilted cab but cannot find one. 

I was wondering if since the cab is set so forward maybe most component are accessible for maintenance and repair from the rear of the cab or from inside?

yes... the bottom edge of the cab tilts back out of the way of the bumper.  when you say LR, do you mean MR?  if so.... yes it tilts..

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

yes... the bottom edge of the cab tilts back out of the way of the bumper.  when you say LR, do you mean MR?  if so.... yes it tilts..

Thanks for clarifying that. I couldn't find pics of one tilted. No I really meant LR because depending on the year I have seen both low entry cab trucks named  LEU or LR . I know the cab over MR is different, that is what I am converting to use the LE cab but had to alter the radiator and plumbing on the model since the low entry cab sits so low. 

• 2 months later...