300 mack 460 injectors

The 460 injectors and turbo are a pretty good setup on a 355/380 if you're talking about an early etech. If you go to the 400 it has 1450 torque where the 355/380 has 1550 I myself would rather have the torque vs the hp 

Agreed torque gets the work done! But this wouldn't actually  be a 400. The parameters in the computer would think it was but the injectors (and I actually also have the 460 turbo too) I wanted 427 but mack says no.

Do you  know if I can use that 460 turbo as well?

Instead of OEM injectors look up KS fuel or rochester diesel. Ks is cheaper than rochester. That's the way I'd go if wanting more horse. Leave maxi file in it. It produces a more usable power band than say a straight 460 file. If upgrading the turbo look at the yt467 or s475 BW

Personally i like the big S475 1.32A/R. It's a tad laggy off the line (not too much) it pulls good down to 1300 and up top 1500-1750 rpm is where you see the advantages over the smaller turbo

Edited by brettj3876

The s475 turbo i suggested is 600-700 brand new from Borg Warner. But you do need bigger injectors to run it. Stage 2 or 3 from rochester would work good with that setup. Or call k&s and ask what injectors they would use for the setup

On a 93 with stage 2 injectors i see 42psi with that turbo from 1400-1750ish before it starts to drop off

Edited by brettj3876