Cigarette Fuse location on 2009 Mack GU713 Granite?

I have a 2009 Mack Granite GU713.

Need help finding the Fuse for the cigarette outlet, and or the other outlets so I can charge my phone.

I know there's a fuse box located behind the clutch but it has no labels.

Was wondering if there's another fuse box elsewhere? If there is another one, which fuse box do I check for the power outlet?

Hope I wasn't confusing.

isnt there a triangular panel on top of the dash with 3 screws holding it down?  thats the cover for the fuses... there is a buss bar at the bottom when you look at the panel. keep in mind its a Volvo, all the gray wires are grounds...  Jojo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

isnt there a triangular panel on top of the dash with 3 screws holding it down?  thats the cover for the fuses... there is a buss bar at the bottom when you look at the panel. keep in mind its a Volvo, all the gray wires are grounds...  Jojo

Yes there is in fact. I'll be checking there then.. what's a buss bar?

When you take the cover off, at the lower edge of the fuse panel is a "bar" with about 8 studs with wires attached to each stud, they may be labeled. If you need to isolate the 2 cigarette lighters in the console, you can tie into the stud that say's battery power for full time power, or to the ign. post if you want key on only power. if you do this be sure to install an in-line fuse holder so you can protect it.   The fuse panel by the clutch is called the: E.P.D.M.........  Engine Power Dist. Module... That's for what's under the hood, a trailer, and M-Drive or Allison tranny's.. I'm sure I left something out......,Jojo'

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

When you take the cover off, at the lower edge of the fuse panel is a "bar" with about 8 studs with wires attached to each stud, they may be labeled. If you need to isolate the 2 cigarette lighters in the console, you can tie into the stud that say's battery power for full time power, or to the ign. post if you want key on only power. if you do this be sure to install an in-line fuse holder so you can protect it.   The fuse panel by the clutch is called the: E.P.D.M.........  Engine Power Dist. Module... That's for what's under the hood, a trailer, and M-Drive or Allison tranny's.. I'm sure I left something out......,Jojo'

Got it. Thank you for your fast reply and all the good information.

• 9 months later...

No sir.  Can you probe the fuse's with a test light to see which ones dont light up on both sides, leave the key on so that most of the fuses will be live, then when you find the ones that are not hot on both sides, remove them to inspect them. there are little openings in the top of the fuses that you can stick the test light to.. jojo

• Like 1