Buying new

Hook n ladder 1

Question

I'm looking to order a new day cab.  I want to time it so it comes in about Feb 2021.  

My question is this however...what kind of negotiating power do I have if all the local Mack dealers are owned by the same company?  Or do I have to negotiate with a different brand and tell the Mack salesman what I can get from, let's say Kenworth?

3 answers to this question

Wait for Autocar to build a tractor and buy one of them, the president of Autocar told me they are hoping to have this happen by late fall but that was before the fake virus. If I buy a new truck that is what I plan on doing, the Museum the C119 we just finished with is run by all retired Cummins management and they are willing to help  get a engine over to Autocar as long as I sign off on advertising rights to Cummins for Aircraft moves, so with a X15 on the books to move next year for the Smithsonian it makes great business to be able to use that in a ad campaign. get the drift X15 engine X15 plane ??? maybe they could paint it black with with white letters. 

• Like 1