Fridged Engine Looking For Rebuild Kits End673

Arcticmack

Hey guys who or where do I go for rebuild kits for the END 673, mine is not turboed. my serial number is

END673 224-96 ?

I can find the kits for the engines with the 2" wrist pin (piston pin) but nothing for the smaller Pin engines. mine is 1.62" Part numer 182GC 1335 A..? At least thats what my book says, havent tore it apart yet to know forsure. Ill prolly have to I guess...

anyways I thought I found the kit once but now I find that its only with the 2" pin. so Now Im lost....

Robert.

Hey guys who or where do I go for rebuild kits for the END 673, mine is not turboed. my serial number is

END673 224-96 ?

I can find the kits for the engines with the 2" wrist pin (piston pin) but nothing for the smaller Pin engines. mine is 1.62" Part numer 182GC 1335 A..? At least thats what my book says, havent tore it apart yet to know forsure. Ill prolly have to I guess...

anyways I thought I found the kit once but now I find that its only with the 2" pin. so Now Im lost....

Robert.

Robert,

Give Barry, the forum moderator, a try - he's the man to talk to regarding :mack1: s!

Joe

Hey Mike Thant I'll give them a try, I'm thinking that I might just order the kit for the Converted maxidyne that I found

and just reuse the pistons put the piston rings from the kit on mine and try that if I can't find the right kit

also thought about finding some maxidyne rods with the two inch wrist pins that will solve my problem I think

Robert