Everyone that rode in my b model hates the passenger seat and i don't blame them i had it reupholstered and it just is not comfortable. I was up looking threw the junk yard and i found a 915 mack low back drivers seat looks pretty good shape will it be low enough if i mount it on the floor? And will it move back enough to give some leg room? My cousin is 300 plus and he is going to go with me down to Gerharts. I would like to have something better for him to set on it is a ways down to Gerharts. 

• 1 month later...

On Facebook a guy stuck 2 driver side seats out of a mr garbage truck and it looked like a good fit.     I’m gonna look into it for mine eventually but don’t have my hopes up with my concave cab.   

Up to my favorite truck scrap yard there are two mrs they are low mount seats i would of got one of those but they were rode hard and wore out. With some steel fab. i think they would be low enough for head room and i think the backs may be thin enough for your cab. I have picked out a seat out of a freightliner small cabover low mount and thin low back cloth cover it has to accommodate my cousin which weighs over 250 lbs so he needs all the room he can get.