Difference Between U600 And Dm600 Tractor

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny. Always concerned about things that are likely to flip over.

Anyway, welcome to the site, Offset-You-Bet. I hope you will enjoy the wonderful atmosphere as much as we all do.

I'm Ben, I share this account with my dad Tim. We're obseesed with anything with two strokes.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I don't mind Detroits! I was just poking fun! I'm searching the family to see if the have any pictures of my Dads truck. Everything I have is in my memory. He drove for Nashua Corporation. The coated paper and made tape and adhesives. His last truck was a 78, 79 or 80. Tis is all from memory because I didn't ask hime questions I wanted to before he passed away last January. Hoping the family has some hidden pics. We shall see!

I don't mind Detroits! I was just poking fun! I'm searching the family to see if the have any pictures of my Dads truck. Everything I have is in my memory. He drove for Nashua Corporation. The coated paper and made tape and adhesives. His last truck was a 78, 79 or 80. Tis is all from memory because I didn't ask hime questions I wanted to before he passed away last January. Hoping the family has some hidden pics. We shall see!

Cool, Im sorry for his passing. I hope you find some pictures.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

So sorry to hear about your father!! :(... I hope you enjoy the forum and everyone in it! Enjoy your stay :) Im Tom by the way!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"