Hi From A Newbie!

MACKMADMAN

Just got a new (old) toy and thought i would try to educate myself on the net and meet some people, make some friends and maybe learn some things about my antique.  So Howdy! my name is Shawn, im from East Tennessee and im addicted to trucks. :thumb:

Hey Shawn, You'll like the web site. Lots of good people with the same interests. Always something new going on Tim :thumb:

Welcome i too am still a newbie  & like trucks matterfact was named after the B-Model i have now  it was my dads ole truck  ill get rid of  my girlfriend fer i will the Reddog  :mack1:  :SMOKIE-LFT:  :P

Yall have a safeone

Bulldog

My wife said I should spend as much time polishing her as much as I polish my truck. I told her I give ya a pre trip 3 times a week and she just rolled her eyes and laughed,Tim :D

Hey fellas thanks for the warm welcome! Where is the board based out of? just curious.

Im 33 and was riding "Block Trucks"(MRs MBs Rs DMs) since before i could tie a shoe. Matter a fact mom said i couldnt catch a ride one morning till i tied my own shoe thats a fact!

My grandfather said "If it wasnt a :mack1: it wasnt a truck"

The B model im restoring was my granfathers and im finacially in a position to start working on her, she's been in a fence row for 10+ years and needed drug out, Dad asked me "what i want with that thing" i said "i needed a project" and i have a passion for old iron! My mechanic gotter runnin in less than 30 min we replaced the pods and some lines new fluids etc etc so now the bodys ready to come off. (you're updated) :thumb:

Thanks again for the welcome,

Shawn