Dump bed liners?

I'm not currently. But I have used them in dump trailers. Most name brands are good, but you have to make sure you get an asphalt liner if you haul asphalt, otherwise the heat will warp and melt a regular one.

The ones I have used have holes in them and they weld washers over them to hold the lined. The washers are flush nothing sticks out.

Same with live bottom (belt) trailers. Not all belts are compatible with asphalt.

I don't really see the need for one unless you have an aluminum box and haul rock or big abrasive chunks.

50 minutes ago, Bullheaded said:

I'm not currently. But I have used them in dump trailers. Most name brands are good, but you have to make sure you get an asphalt liner if you haul asphalt, otherwise the heat will warp and melt a regular one.

The ones I have used have holes in them and they weld washers over them to hold the lined. The washers are flush nothing sticks out.

Same with live bottom (belt) trailers. Not all belts are compatible with asphalt.

I don't really see the need for one unless you have an aluminum box and haul rock or big abrasive chunks.

I have an aluminum bed,the floor is gonna need attention,do all shoot work thinking the asphalt will slide out better,to often I have to raise the bed to high to my likening to get it to flow out the shoots.