89 RW713 E9 Super-Liner

NIDE9

Hey all.  I'm selling my mack. I would love to keep it forever, but going a different direction in life.  It has been a great truck, and I want to see it go to good Mack friendly home  https://spokane.craigslist.org/hvo/d/clark-fork-1989-mack-rw713-dump-truck/6897580113.html          

I can't get the photos to load so use the link above.  I have some people interested, but thought I should give BMT a chance first. 

5 hours ago, Brian L Blaylock said:

That is a sweet ride if I was wanting to go OTR I would seriously think about swapping the dump bed for a fifth wheel and a sleeper and keep on keeping on 

I would like to see that but todays OTR are not going to be OK with rubber rear suspension and and a 30 year old Dog. Nice truck but needs to stay a dump and be saved. 

So the truck is Going to White Fish Montana. It is going to a home builder to pull his equipment and use on his projects. I will be delivering it this weekend. I am really going to miss this truck. It will only be a few hours away, and I Hope if he ever sells it I can buy it back down the road of life. It started life hauling logs and was turned into a dump. Going to be be running regional flatbed. I thought about going the fifth wheel route, but the E9 is better suited to hard pulls and then a rest empty, only to do it again. I now have a 500hp N14, but the E9 pulls harder. I have a few jobs to finish with the Mack this week, so at least I'll get that time with it before it goes.

• Like 2