EN-330 ignition timing

I hope this isn't a stupid question but.... I can't seem to find any marks on the crank pulley/front cover that would allow me to check or set the ignition timing. Is there nothing to aim a timing light at? Am I missing something here? And a followup question - what should it be set to? I'm planning to freshen up the ignition system including a swap to pertronix electronic "points" but I want to make sure i know how to get it set up right before i take it all apart. -pete

Timing mark is on the engine flywheel.  Should be a little swing door on the bellhousing near the starter that will open.  4 degrees BTC is the spec.

With Pertronix, let them know if you are going neg or pos ground. 

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

On 4/20/2019 at 5:21 PM, j hancock said:

Timing mark is on the engine flywheel.  Should be a little swing door on the bellhousing near the starter that will open.  4 degrees BTC is the spec.

With Pertronix, let them know if you are going neg or pos ground. 

Perfect, thanks j, id never have found that! Pertronix got me the correct part number for the +ground delco distributor,  all good there