WTB 20" Aluminum Budd Wheel:

Rob

Was dragging out my RL-755LST yesterday while warm and caught a glance of the right front wheel and noticed a crack under one of the lug nuts. Don't know for sure but think the wheel is Alcoa and I'd like to replace it.

Wanting one not gouged up as it will be polished. If no luck with a replacement I'll repair this one but a replacement would be simpler and quicker.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 10:57 AM, Rob said:

Was dragging out my RL-755LST yesterday while warm and caught a glance of the right front wheel and noticed a crack under one of the lug nuts. Don't know for sure but think the wheel is Alcoa and I'd like to replace it.

Wanting one not gouged up as it will be polished. If no luck with a replacement I'll repair this one but a replacement would be simpler and quicker.

Thanks,

Rob

may have what you want  will send pics.

Certainly appreciate it. I'll attempt to get a photo of my wheel tomorrow also and post it up.

Thanks,

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.