Nice Rs On Ebay

I think the price is a little high. Just my opinion. I have no clue what those trailers cost so it may be a fair price and I just dont know?? I got lucky when I found My RS as it was a over the road truck its whole life and was in great shape when I found it. I got it for 3k and drove it 500 miles to my house with no dramas.

Also check Truckpaper.com for some old macks. I know there are 3 or 4 long hood R models on there right now.

Trent

Trent,

Go to my main website www.stlouisdumptrucks.com and use the link to the Convoy page. There's an interim page that shows the wrecked truck pics.

The truck that was turned into a mixer for Bruhn was the '73 with the NTC Cummins.

The biggest giveaway on the transfer dump is the lack of mounting holes for the air deflector, the lack of any kind of cut out for the walk-through sleeper and the fact that it is a 1978 model when the movie trucks were acquired in March 1977 for filming. Two of the five trucks did not have cut outs for the sleeper. One was the shelled out pre-73 used for the bridge dive. The other was an RSK700L Glider kit used for some cab close-ups.

My biggest beef with statements like his is that you don't make claims like that without some sort of proof.

As for the Bruhn mixer truck, it still exists today in its wrecked form. I've thought of buying it just to say I have it, but the truck is literally nothing more than scrap metal. Wanna roadtrip?

Dan