Tuning the carb on my Chevy powered jag

Ezrider

I haven't posted any of my videos on here in a while but I know some of you like this car. I put off editing this video for way too long. I wasn't really happy with it and wanted to re film some parts and then I blew up the 700r4 currently getting a new one biult figuring I probably have atleast a few more weeks till I have the car back on the road I'd just edit this video with the footage I already had.

• Like 2

lol yeah... i always kinda knew i was going to end up blowing that tranny (that sounded wrong) it was essentially a junk yard transmission with unknown history. the one im having biult for it will supposedly hold up to 650 horsepower so i should have some room to grow before i have to worry about blowing the trans again.  

the trans didn't scatter its guts across the highway but manually shifted gear 2-3 at 6200 rpm under wot and im pretty sure it welded the band clutch on the shift. it slipped and then grabbed really hard now when you put it in reverse its like being on a trans break. it creeps forward in neutral and feels like it starts out from a stop in probably 2 or 3rd gear. 

• Thanks 1