Mack R series

Quickfarms

What do you mean by 2 axle? Just a steer axle and drive axle or a twin screw and a steer axle? Might help narrow down what your looking. Did you look at craigslist? Probably a good place to start if not. Good luck. 

Edited by HeavyGunner

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 17, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Quickfarms said:

I am looking for a single drive axle.

I do check out Craigslist but all the ones I have seen are three axle, tandem drive axle, and spring suspension. 

I could make a air ride three axle work 

If you're handy you could always turn a twin screw tractor into a single screw if you cannot find a suitable truck. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

If you're handy you could always turn a twin screw tractor into a single screw if you cannot find a suitable truck. 

I know I can convert a twin screw truck

At the current time I have too many projects

Now you got me thinking, I have run across several tandem dump trucks. I could build a copy of RD Ducks truck with a lift axle, stupid CA thing.

But if it comes to it I am prepared

89bb66754ba5dc1f066ab66aae4be6ad.jpg&key=8d1d401c1a405ee6930867cb8a698ebdf19c0f2d2ef2bda6ca96a05baef3604e

1968 single axle r model, 11x22 tires 5 speed maxidyne.   sit straight.  new jersey runs strong.

I tried sending you a pm but it got bounced back to me, so I don't know if you got it.

I would like some more info about the truck.

Where in NJ are you? I grew up on the shore

• 5 months later...