On 4/18/2018 at 11:14 PM, Rob said:

Ray really treated me right bringing my water wagon home a few years ago when fuel prices were about $4.00 a gallon. He covered his costs of operation and just a little bit knowing I would treasure the truck, (which I do).

IMG_0739.JPG

Nice white wheel... :thumb:

Best kind to have!!!

looks pretty good but yes that is a little high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then again if that’s just what you’re looking for running and all good tires maybe would be worth it to somebody But ran when parked could mean a lotta things hadda rod knock and smoked lol. ...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sometimes equipment that's brokered for sale is a good thing, brokers want to make money too. But if it ain't sell'in sometimes the prices will drop.

And there just it's that many ruby's left setting anymore so if it's rusty or has a blown engine well you have to take what you can get.

Truck Shop

• Like 1

These rigs are owned by a logger named Bob Jacks in Jacksonville Ore. just west of Medford.

Truck Shop