rare red interior.

my godfather use to have a CL713 dump truck with this red interior. it was all decked out. other then the dash, every panel in the inside was different then a regular CL. even the headliner was not the same. had like 2 speakers on each cab corner (instead of one) and like 2 or 4 speakers in the headliner. his and hers map lights. also had this HUGE center center console that matched the rest of the inside and top part would open up and inside would be open to store stuff. it took up all the room between the 2 seats. never seen anther CL like it. no one seems to know much about that interior either. 

what was this opt called and why wasn't it offered on more trucks??

link to video showing a tracker with that interior im referring to since finding pictures of it is near impossible...

• Like 1

new resized.jpg

Don't elite trucks say they are? His didn't. Nor did I see many with that console opt. I have also seen many elite trucks without that red inside. I guess that's why I say it rare. He bought his brand new off the mack lot. His also had power windows. I see yours doesn't. That's odd. You would think with that inside power windows would be standard. And full gauge package. 

Edited by 2000CL713

new resized.jpg

This picture is my 1990 ch, my 2000 cl has power windows. Every gauge is optional, power windows are optional. When I ordered mine I remember that power window on the driver side was a $80 dollar option and a $400 option on the passenger side. You could also order the elite appearance package, where the truck would have the elite emblems on the outside, but the interior would be any way you spec it. A semi isn't like a car where you get this with or that with a certain package. You literally order every option right down to the radio. The colors could either be red, silver or blue. I also had a silver one, that looked like shit in my opinion. 

thats good to know. still odd more where not speced like this instead of the basic interior that most came with. i dont really care for power windows so i can understand not getting that. 

when i custom ordered my CV713 dump in 05/06 there was very little interior upgraded offered. cloth parts of the interior you could pick a few colors and dual air ride seats. CD player and gauges and power windows/locks. think that was about it for the inside.

nothing like the CLs from back in the day going for a plain Jane to a decked out setup like my godfather had. be cool if they still did stuff like that. Pete and KW i know still do stuff like that. 

Edited by 2000CL713

new resized.jpg

• 3 years later...
On 10/28/2017 at 11:39 PM, Dirtymilkman said:

That's the elite interior. Not real rare. This is one of mine. The steering wheel used to be red leather wrapped too

KIMG0261.jpg

KIMG0260.jpg

where can i find the door panels and the red dash panels and whats the price ?