12v71 singing

HeavyGunner

EJ-but that guy had a 744J pushing-what did you have?-and where was that pit?:thumb:

Did you hear about the foundations crumbling  with about 13k-15k  that Motts concrete poured in North east Conn. its the same guy in E.haven the town shut him down after giving him 75-85 blasting permits and being a quarry for 75+ years so he suing for 55 million to the mayor+ fire chief I was work there and not getting paid  his father-in-law Larry Becker he quarried the rock that's the problem its in the news everyday .

Ed

Here's one I just finished tuning.... that symphony is 3500rpm.

That thing sounds mean.  I was also very impressed at how fast the throttle response is. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Did you hear about the foundations crumbling  with about 13k-15k  that Motts concrete poured in North east Conn. its the same guy in E.haven the town shut him down after giving him 75-85 blasting permits and being a quarry for 75+ years so he suing for 55 million to the mayor+ fire chief I was work there and not getting paid  his father-in-law Larry Becker he quarried the rock that's the problem its in the news everyday .

For sure-but wasn't the issue the stone he got out of that quarry up near the MA border?  He is now operating in East Haven???   And what is the basis for bis suit?

I think they re trying to break him that's his father in law quarry he runs it a lot of U-Conn used his material between concrete & stone nobody wants to pay for all the foundation the insurance rejected claims and people cant get loans all politicians are jumping on the band wagon  .

Edited by blackdog2

Ed