The Drive Home

well i drove my b63 home today was a trip allright brake pod started leaking lost all the air backed the brakes off and kept going two tires were flat and wouldnt hold air so she shook all the way couldnt go over 50 mph but she want to go faster had to keep backing off the trottle filled her with water and after i got going it started to leak out the overflow all over the windshield had the hood off so i could keep an eye on things so with all the water on the windows i couldnt see had no power steering because i had no air pressure but she ran good and shifted good even with the out of round tires she was smooth riding but its a long frame rail truck i also lost the batteries on the way even though they were straped down but it was fun let me no what you think :mack1:

well i drove my b63 home today was a trip allright brake pod started leaking lost all the air backed the brakes off and kept going two tires were flat and wouldnt hold air so she shook all the way couldnt go over 50 mph but she want to go faster had to keep backing off the trottle filled her with water and after i got going it started to leak out the overflow all over the windshield had the hood off so i could keep an eye on things so with all the water on the windows i couldnt see had no power steering because i had no air pressure but she ran good and shifted good even with the out of round tires she was smooth riding but its a long frame rail truck i also lost the batteries on the way even though they were straped down but it was fun let me no what you think :mack1:

:clap:

you're right, that was a helluva ride, :pat: but at least you got it home :thumb:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.