1992 Mack always runs hot

I have a 1992 Mack cab over truck with an E7 motor. It is used in a feed mixer to feed dairy cows  daily.  This truck runs hot, 200-215 on a 65 degree day. The fan is an air over electric I believe,  and only blows are out the front of the truck, there is a button to change the fins so that it will pull air in but it only works for maybe 5 seconds when u push it.  The fan also sits back about 2 feet from the radiator. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should check to get this thing running cooler?  We had a 80 degree day here in NY a while back and the truck wouldnt cool below 205 unless it idled for 40 minutes. 

I found out today that the truck had a Cleanfix cooling fan system on it. I contacted Cleanfix and a tech there told me that the fan was set up backwards and is not pulling air into the radiator but blowing the hot air out the front of the truck. I hope that with some more help from them that I can correct the problem soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:37 PM, Crispy2k10 said:

I found out today that the truck had a Cleanfix cooling fan system on it. I contacted Cleanfix and a tech there told me that the fan was set up backwards and is not pulling air into the radiator but blowing the hot air out the front of the truck. I hope that with some more help from them that I can correct the problem soon. 

Did the discovery and fix solve the problem?