Wire diagram for 88 superliner needed

I am in the process of recabbing a 79 superliner the wire harness is completely oil soaked and in bad shape. I'm using a 88 superliner 2 cab and would like to use the color coded wire harness that was in that cab problem is last year when I got the cab I took the wire harness out thinking I was going to use the existing one in the 79. Well in taking out the color coded 88 harness I didn't mark anything thinking I wasn't going to use it anyways so it went into the parts shed and was forgotten about. The parts of the harness that plug in and go to the gauges etc. look pretty similar but the parts they cut off at the firewall that went elsewhere on the truck I have no clue what they go to so any diagrams of anything 88 and similar would be appreciated or steer me in the right direction of a source to find them.

• 2 weeks later...

The only difference I found on the wiring between the 1 and the 2 is the head light/turn/marker wiring instead of coming off the junction block on the fire wall to the drivers side and across the front of the hood to a junction block on the 2 it comes off the firewall like the 1 on the drivers side but the passenger side comes out of the firewall by the heater box

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

17 hours ago, thomastractorsvc said:

The only difference I found on the wiring between the 1 and the 2 is the head light/turn/marker wiring instead of coming off the junction block on the fire wall to the drivers side and across the front of the hood to a junction block on the 2 it comes off the firewall like the 1 on the drivers side but the passenger side comes out of the firewall by the heater box

The wire harness on the 79 is about all the same color the 88 harness is all different color wires would be much easier to put back together by color if I could find the diagram. All the wire diagrams in the wiki section here are older trucks with the same as my 79.