RW Hood Question

My hood has the dual cut out for external air breathers from factory although these were changed to a smaller version.

Question where to the side rollers go and what do they look like?  Mine are mounted at the top and all the other ones I have seen are mounted lower near the hood guide pins.  If you look at the pictures you can see that the rollers are missing and the pin has broken the hood and sticking out.  The center rollers are intact and in good shape.  Want to get the hood fixed but need help on the roller situation so it doesn't break again.58bf9469f34e5_imagejpeg_0(1).thumb.jpg.18348f724f1b5f478260c0b744fb15c3.jpgimagejpeg_0.thumb.jpg.9911ab55baa097a09116c1d6fae9ac40.jpg20161220_180626.thumb.jpg.b2039569c74d6d2630b5db62c18d4bf2.jpg

• Like 2

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks I appreciate the pictures.

It looks like someone moved the rollers to the top.  I got a house full of kids today so I will look today and see if I cant figure out where they go and move them.  

We had a tornado come through on Monday night and have one of my sons friend over staying since his house was damaged and school is out.  

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."