2007 CXN613 - bubbles in coolant reservoir

Frank Batista

Hello everyone  !!! I'm new here....

I own a 2007 mack cxn613. ....

I have bubbles in my coolant reservoir tank...and pressure building up...replace water pump...also replace air compressor. ...same thing happened. ...engine runs great not overheating 175 / 180 on normal conditions  190 / 210 under heavy stress pulling 50 000 pnds load. There's no water on oil or oil in water ..test EGR oil cooler for leaking ..nothing...was ok...lately have notice engine oil temp always on 190/220 but won't rise above 220...at this oil temp ..coolant temp is 210..engine fan starts and cools off water and oil...all looks ok....also check head gasket for compresion leak ....and test gasses coming out on the bubbles. ..negative......what in the hell is wrong ..please any help ??!!!!

That model should not be a mp engine.  Did you check the housing where the water pump fit into for pitting and erosion, that can cause it.   I had one truck drove me crazy but it was an earlier model that had an air cut off heater valve for the sleeper.  The water was cut off during the summer and when we cut it back on for winter it leak air in the coolant system, it also did not heat up.   If you have a sleeper  you might want to ck and see if you have a air line at the sleeper cut off. These were control by 12 volt wire over air valve.