MP7 missing on CYL 1,2, & 3.

i have a 08 Mack GU813 and it started missing on cyl 1,2, & 3 randomly. if you shut the truck of it may start running fine and then if you shut it off and re start it, it will start missing on all 3 CYL again. ive already removed the valve cover and checked all the plugs on the injectors and i found no damage at all. not sure where to go next with this.

Edited by jmahoneclipse

1 hour ago, jmahoneclipse said:

i have a 08 Mack GU813 and it started missing on cyl 1,2, & 3 randomly. if you shut the truck of it may start running fine and then if you shut it off and re start it, it will start missing on all 3 CYL again. ive already removed the valve cover and checked all the plugs on the injectors and i found no damage at all. not sure where to go next with this.

Check your ECU plug for oil!

Thanks guys, after i did some looking last night i decided to buy the high tension connectors for the injectors, so next step is to install them and and inspect all the wiring. does anyone have a diagram or picture of how the plug comes off of the back of the head. i can only fit my hands back there to fiddle with it but i cant get my eyes on it to see how it comes loose. 

The harness is all one piece! It pulls out of the head. If you bend any of the wires under the valve cover and the insulation comes off, replace the entire harness. It aint worth fixing. If the harness is not brittle and in good shape , I would replacejust  the injector plug  ends.