2 B's for sale

Underdog

I met the current owner of these two B-models today, they were previously advertised in Wheels Of Time Sept./Oct. 2015 and sold. They are currently for sale again. No connection to me, just posting for a friend.

5f528d0669140e5cf7c7aa179e74e3a1.jpg

d007f4f92c02adb022cea23fe41d0d02.jpg

Trucks are located in Lenhartsville, PA.

Anyone interested can talk directly to the owner, he is not on BMT. Gerald Peters 610-587-5099 cell.

• Like 1

Yes, sold at auction last year. I am working a deal for one of the trailers. The current owner is not particularly Mack oriented, and wants to thin out his fleet. I think a good deal can be had on these, he is not looking for mad profit, just wants to get back what he has in them.

• 3 weeks later...

Underdog I bought the 42 jerry is going to haul  it to my shop next week . I didn,t  like the frame repair but I can do something with the truck. overall I felt it was not to bad. I am going to mount an old flat bed on the truck and haul some of my hit and miss engines to the tractor and truck shows. It is at least 35 years ago I worked on b models so I hope I remember something.

• Like 1

Underdog I bought the 42 jerry is going to haul  it to my shop next week . I didn,t  like the frame repair but I can do something with the truck. overall I felt it was not to bad. I am going to mount an old flat bed on the truck and haul some of my hit and miss engines to the tractor and truck shows. It is at least 35 years ago I worked on b models so I hope I remember something.

I never looked at those trucks, wasn't aware of the frame. Obviously you know what you are getting in to, hope to see you out at the shows next season, if not sooner. I am only an hour away from Scranton. Good luck with the B!