Dodging tornados

RowdyRebel

It's always fun driving, and the weather radio keeps interrupting itself to broadcast another tornado warning..."spotter verified" and "on the ground". What's even MORE fun is when you're heading west towards the town they say the tornado is in and heading east. Or further on down the road hearing another "on the ground" tornado warning and they run through a handful of "affected towns" just as you pass a sign entering one of them.

I got some of it on dash cam...wind blowing hard, a couple trees down, and threatening hail (pea sized was about all I saw, so I wasn't too worried).  All in a days work. No telling how long it'll be before I get around to uploading any of 'em, though...them round tuits are tough to come by these days...

Like I always say, it's only weather. It's weathered before, and it'll weather again. 

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I'll take that up with the boss. He's a real A-hole, though...when I told him the AC wasn't working, he removed all of the components under the hood...said it lowered my tare weight and gave me more horsepower.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!