New Mack Order In Dublin

other dog

hello mack 3p

i saw the articels on the mack website for the first time good news and when they do it good they maybe get a second order. now an other question are you staying by MACK or thid you find another job and are you moving to NC when you stay by MACK. and can you tell us iff they are already moving out now thanks for your time and greetings from the netherlands rene

hello mack 3p

i saw the articels on the mack website for the first time good news and when they do it good they maybe get a second order. now an other question are you staying by MACK or thid you find another job and are you moving to NC when you stay by MACK. and can you tell us if they are already moving out now thanks for your time and greetings from the netherlands rene

I will not be moving to Greensboro. It's not best for my family. I've sent out my resume and I will leave as soon as I find a new job. I would have stayed and worked for Mack my entire carrier.

To this point 13 people have left the Test Center. Most people here are not interested in working for Volvo or moving. Not sure of numbers at World Headquarters but there a few that have left and most are looking for new jobs. Lots of people are trying to figure out ways to stay and work from Allentown if they are going to remain with the company.

No one still knows when the CHU and CXU will move to Macungie.

hello mack 3p

i hope you find a good job whit a good payment so you can give your family the best its sad that it must go this way.but it could be worse this week in the netherlands the paccar group told the partime poeple at the gate when they were starting there job its a bad economie and therefore is this your last day to work here by daf.tomorow there is now job here for you.and the strange thing is the week before the had a big advertisment in the local newspapers finding poeple for jobs.every truckcompany now is keeping his money in the pocket and are waiting what the crisis is doing to everywhan.and you cant do anything about it you are tempory employed.is that great ore not saying to your family that you are unemployed when you come home.i wish you good luck greetings rene