03 vision, no speedo

I have an 03 Vision that fires right up but wont get out of its own way. I know it has something to do with the speedo not working and putting the engine in limp mode. I am trying to find a diagram or figure out where the speedo wires come and go to. It is a new sensor. any help is appreciated. I do not have access to

V-Mac Software

yes I have installed the new sensor correctly, I checked the wires for power and I have none. only 1 wire grounds out off the plug. the harness at one point was cut away near the plug, could it be possible that it shorted out the ecu circuit? Is there maybe a way to bypass the speed circuit so that I am able to build boost and actually be able to get out of my own way?

A dealer will need to go into customer parameters and set power for failed and no speedometer to 100% and you will then have full power. Hopefully you have a good dealer that knows how to program VMACIII as most of the younger techs have no idea how to change parameters or program VMACIII as it is now considered in the dealer world as obsolete for the most part.

• Like 2

I appreciate the diagram turckster it will help a lot and I used to be a Mack technician and was trained on V-mac III software, however I dont have access to it and my local Mack dealer...boy they are some weird people lol

TransEdge has solid technicians. Looks like Hamlin is north of Allentown.