Peterbilt Truck

other dog

Hi Rob, this is in response to the Peterbilt pictures you've been axing for...

Looks like a "cookie cutter" Pete to me. I prefer the "restyled and customized" version.

Like this; As I can make more money with them:

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I have been there, and done that. Without seeing his face, you can't really tell if he is holding his head to try to keep it from swelling, or just an aw sh** look.

Maybe thinking real hard on what to tell the boss.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Maybe thinking real hard on what to tell the boss.......

Rob

ouch! ...maybe the old " i cain't see nothing outa' my right mirror, and the right turn signal don't work".

My truck has a customized look too-two horns have covers,and two do not. :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 5 weeks later...
That's what they make insurance for.(all that matters is the drivers health)TOMBSTONE

If someone were to turn over, or upset one of my trucks and it was attributed to complacency, or ignorance, they would have a lot more than insurance to be worried about. Their health would definately be a factor to be concerned with.

Rob

If someone were to turn over, or upset one of my trucks and it was attributed to complacency, or ignorance, they would have a lot more than insurance to be worried about. Their health would definately be a factor to be concerned with.

Rob

"hello"

" hello,Rob?"

"yeah"

"uh...you know the R-model you loaned me-the one you just finished-"

"yeah, what about it?"

"well,I was getting off the express way, minding my own bidness, and I took the ramp just a tad too fast-now I can't see anything outa the left mirror and the left turn signal fails to operate properly"

"#$%@ it, don't tell me you done turnt that *&%# over!!! I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna-"

"oh no,nothing like that-you forgot to tighten the mirror bracket, and the turn signal must have a dead short, keeps blowing fuses"

"hello...hello...Rob, you there?...hello-Rob?...hmmmm-must 've fainted...uh...bye"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

"hello"

" hello,Rob?"

"yeah"

"uh...you know the R-model you loaned me-the one you just finished-"

"yeah, what about it?"

"well,I was getting off the express way, minding my own bidness, and I took the ramp just a tad too fast-now I can't see anything outa the left mirror and the left turn signal fails to operate properly"

"#$%@ it, don't tell me you done turnt that *&%# over!!! I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna-"

"oh no,nothing like that-you forgot to tighten the mirror bracket, and the turn signal must have a dead short, keeps blowing fuses"

"hello...hello...Rob, you there?...hello-Rob?...hmmmm-must 've fainted...uh...bye"

It would hurt the driver a lot less if he wacked his own nuts off through sacrificial rights, rather than leaving the task for me.

Rob